Kerry KatonaThe reality TV star recently went under the knife for extensive liposuction and to reduce her mammoth GG boobs.

She's mightily pleased with the result.

Kerry told Zoo magazine: "I cried at first because I was so shocked. I love it.

"My waist has got smaller, my boobs have been healing.

"Now I can wear size 10 tops. I couldn't get my t*ts in them before!

Kerry Katona"I feel sexier, my confidence has come back and everyone keeps telling me how amazing I look, which is really cool."

Kerry felt anything but sexy before her surgery, especially in regards to her boobs.

"When I split with Brian [McFadden] I lost so much weight that my boobs disappeared, so I had implants put in," added Kerry in OK! magazine.

"But, after Max and Heidi [her last two babies] they dropped and the implants stayed where they were, so it looked like I had two boobs on each side.

"I've had the implants taken out and they've been lifted. I can't stop feeling them and showing them off!"

Kerry also commented on her recent feud with a fellow glamour girl who has trouble fitting boobs into tops - JORDAN.

The pair have been trading blows ever since Jordan, real name Katie Price, criticised Kerry's fella MARK CROFT.

Kerry KatonaHowever Kerry has hinted she may be about to call a truce by refusing to add more bait to the battle.

"There was a story that I was going to write a book about her," explained Kerry.

"That’s hilarious – and bulls**t. I’ve only met her six times. What the hell could I write about her?"

Though Kerry couldn't resist adding a final home truth about her busty rival regarding her role as a bridesmaid at Jordan's wedding to PETER ANDRE.

Kerry added: "I think that was just because OK! offered her more money if she had celebrities there. I actually wish her all the best. But I just wish she’d stop playing up to the press."

0 comments: