Kim KardashianKim Kardashian, who badly cut her foot on a broken mirror in her New York hotel room Sunday night, August 24, called in on 'Good Morning America' on Monday to confirm her participation in Alphabet's Dancing with the Stars, which premieres September 22.

Kim, 27, called in after the lineup for the seventh season of the TV series was announced. She stars in her own reality show ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians,’ is paired with professional dancer Mark Ballas on the hit show. She will compete for the winning title against stars including Toni Braxton, Lance Bass and Brooke Burke.

Kim Kardashian"I will be able to dance," she said. She also explained how she hurt herself.

"There was a mirror beneath a little desk and it was all broken...and I used my foot to push it away from the desk," she said. "I went to the hospital and I'm fine" she said.

Kim KardashianKardashian, who has been hard at work rehearsing her dance moves, is annoyed her injury will affect her fashionista image. "I wish this didn't happen. I have to wear heels all day today. You saw my room. It looked like a murder scene!" she added.

Kim is in NYC this week promoting her big-screen debut in the comedic spoof Disaster Movie, which hits theaters August 29. It's not known how many stitches she received, but Kardashian told GMA she bled so much "it was like a murder scene."

0 comments: